- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds breakfast sausage
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pepper Jack cheese, or other melting cheese
- 6 ounces hot links, minced or thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic-flavored Polish sausages
- 16 strips bacon (about 1-1/4 pounds)
Step 1: Moisten your countertop with a damp towel. (This keeps the foil and sausage roll from sliding.) Lay a 3-foot sheet of aluminum foil on the counter, narrow end towards you, with 3 inches hanging over the edge.
Step 2: Place the breakfast sausage on the foil and pat it into a 12-inch square, leaving a 2-inch border on each side of the foil. (The narrow end should face you.)